Apply now for a $5K Scholarship
We are proud to announce the Student Impact Scholarship with $1 million in scholarship funds available to help support students on their educational journey. If you're a student impact maker, working to make a difference in your community, and have been financially impacted by the pandemic, you may be eligible for an opportunity to receive a $5k scholarship. Applications open September 14 and will be accepted through October 2, 2020.Learn more
To be eligible you must:
- Be intending to enroll or continue enrollment as a degree-seeking undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university in Spring 2021
- Have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and have demonstrated financial need
- Have taken action towards uplifting and empowering your community in 2020
- Be a citizen, national, legal permanent resident of the United States, or a Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) beneficiary. Citizens of the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of Palau and the Republic of the Marshall Islands are also eligible to apply.
- Have applied for the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if legally applicable.
- Complete the online application by the deadline
You will be asked to submit:
- Application - the online application including essay or video
- Transcript - an unofficial copy of your most recent transcript
- Student Aid Report - your 2020-2021 FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- [For DACA students only] Valid Employment Authorization Document (EAD) through December 15, 2020
September 14, 2020
at 9:00 AM EST
October 2, 2020
at 9:00 PM EST
October 26, 2020
Gather and submit your documents including transcript and FAFSA SAR as well as EAD for DACA studentsRead More
Complete the online application answering questions about you, your financial picture, and an essay or video about how you've been helping your community in 2020
Once you’ve applied, feel free to share how you’re impacting your community using #ImpactMakers on Instagram or Twitter. Your story may be featured on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information on eligibility and how to apply, please review our detailed Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If your question is not answered within the FAQs, please contact WFimpact@mykaleidoscope.com.
See Terms & Conditions for full eligibility and program details.